GEBUWIN - WW TYPE D/MR Single Drum Marine Worm Gear (WG) Winch Ref: 156-19
WW Single Drum Marine Grade Worm Gear (WG) Winch (Type D/MR)
Lifting capacity 500,1500, 3000 or 5000 kg
These Gebuwin worm gear hand winches are specially designed for marine and offshore environments. Because of its fully covered worm gear transmission (IP54), the high quality 316 stainless steel parts and the C5M paint specification this winch has proven to be the right choice in harsh environments. Available in capacities of 500, 1500, 3000 and 5000kg.
- Robust construction
- Used for hoisting and pulling loads
- The braking mechanism consists of 50% by the friction in the worm gear transmission and 50% by a load pressure brake
- Static safety minimum factor 4
- Adjustable crank and recoil free
- A second drive shaft is available, which makes it possible to work with two speeds.
- All rotating parts run in maintenance free bearings
- The numbers in the product name correspond with the hoisting capacities on the first cable layer.
- Constructed with a fully covered and sealed gearing
- Protection classification IP54
- Cable drum, crank and all outgoing shafts are made of high quality 316 stainless steel
- All fasteners are of A4 quality stainless steel
- Surface treatment of steel housing complies with the stringent 3 layer paint specification according to DIN 12944, C5M
- Suitable for utilization near sea water and chemical installations
- Standard paint finish in black (RAL 9005) according to DIN 12944, C5M
- GD = Grooved cable drum
- XD = Multiple (X) cable compartments possible, click here to contact Gebuwin for specific requests
- EX = ATEX certified, for zones 2 and 22