Globestock G.Winch™ 250kg with Galvanised Steel Rope
Globestock G.Winch™ 250kg
250kg Maximum Working Load with galvanised steel cable and karabiner
The G.Winch is specifically certified for the lifting and lowering of personnel. It is a personnel winch that may also be used for load lifting.
Available in cable lengths of 20m and 40m.
The G-Winch™ is a manually operated winch designed specifically for the routine raising or lowering of personnel. The G-Winch™ can be used either for rescue purposes or day-to-day personnel lifting. The G-Winch™ is ideal for use in confined spaces and can be fitted to our G-Tripod quickly and easily.
The G-Winch™ is complete with:
- Anti-run braking mechanism so if the winding arm is released during lifting the mechanism locks holding the person steady until the handle is rotated again by the operator
- Tough and durable gears, hardened for a long, wear-resistant working life
- Hard wearing and tough pressed steel body and casing
- Rope lengths of up to 40m, fitted with a high quality aluminium auto-lock karabiner
- Can be mounted to the G.Tripod and Xtirpa range of anchorages (brackets required, sold separately)
The G-Winch™ has a high mechanical efficiency and a light, smooth action making lifting easy. Galvanized steel rope is fitted as standard with stainless steel and synthetic ropes also available when desired, enabling use in a variety of different environments.
Please also see our winch harnesses.
150kg Winch also available - please see
Conforms to 2006/42/EC