GEBUWIN - TC1000 and TC1500 GR/FS SPUR GEAR CONSOLE WINCH - PAINTED FINISH
Data Sheet :
The Gebuwin range of hand driven spur gear winches are known for their robust construction. The cranks can be adjusted in length and are recoil-free. All rotating parts run in maintenance free bearings. The TC1000 and TC1500 have a closed spur gear casing.
A spur gear console winch is primary used as a pulling hand winch because the winch has a cable drum free spool option which detaches the cable drum from the transmission. This makes it possible to easily pull the wire rope from the drum. Besides the free spool option these winches can be mounted in such a way to allow the wire rope to come free from the winch horizontally. Note that the wire rope can also come out vertically making the winch suitable for hoisting loads.
- Robust construction with a sealed spur gear casing
- Primarily used for pulling loads, also possible for hoisting loads
- Equipped with a load pressure brake
- Floor mounted that allows the cable to come out horizontally
- Cable easily pulled from the drum due to the free spool cable drum possibility
- Adjustable crank and recoil free
- All rotating parts run in maintenance free bearings
- High performance efficiency due to minimal friction loss in transmission
- All parts of the stainless steel version are from stainless steel 304 except for the inner parts.
- The numbers in the product name correspond with the hoisting capacities on the first cable layer.
- Pulling capacity is approx. 2.5 times the hoisting capacity
- Static safety minimum factor 4
- Standard paint finish in grey (RAL 7035) and black (RAL 9005) according to DIN 12944, C1M
- SS = Stainless steel
- EV = Zinc plated finish with a minimum of 6 micron
- EX = ATEX certified, for zones 2 and 22
- 2D = Double cable drum
**As Standard supplied without Wire Rope - Prices available on request**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.