This electric winch is truly one of Gebuwin’s eye catchers. It’s a robust winch that has been reissued by Gebuwin this year and in which the team of engineers have incorporated all of today’s innovations.
This makes Gebuwin’s e-Winch a nice strong but affordable product in its price class. Gebuwin hopes to be able to satisfy its customers even better with this winch. This winch is suitable for both lifting* and pulling applications and is equipped with a powerful three-phase motor. Strong in its power, caring for your budget.
*The e-Winch is available with or without limits, if used for lifting applications limits are required above for all models with a WLL above 1,000kg.
Please note this product has a minimum lead-time of 8 to 10 weeks depending on the model. Please email email@example.com for a formal quotation, specifying any additional items required.
- Robust and safe electric lifting and pulling winch
- Maintenance free bearings
- Protection classification IP54, insulation class F
- Standard overload protection as from 1000 kg
- Powerful three-phase motor for multirange voltage 380 – 415V / 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 1 speed pendant control with 1m cable
- Standard 2 meter power cable including 16A CEE plug
- Paint thickness is 60-80 micron in 1 layer and in compliance with DIN/ISO 12944, C1M – RAL7035/9005
- Pendant control switch*
- Control cable per metre (additional)
- Increase in cable storage
- Grooved drum (GD)
- Pressure roller (PR)
- 2 drum compartment (2D)
- Radio control (RC)
- External limit switch (EL)
- Protection class IP55 (IP55)
- 2 speed available as from e-W1000 (2S)
- Frequency control available as from eW1000 (FC)
- Soft start/stop available as from e-W1000 (SS)
- Low voltage control (48V) + overload protection***
- Manual emergency crank
* Pendant control and 1 metre control cable included
*** 1000kg > low voltage & overload protection included