Data Sheet :
- High quality multi-purpose winch
- Gears and brakes fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination
- Universal mounting plate
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
- Ratchet handle/Ceiling Mount winches available - see separate product page
- Automatic load-actuated brake can hold the load in any position
- Heat treated gears
- Available as 360kg, 550kg, 800kg, and 1180kg models.
- Available with OCP corrosion protection
- Compact, light-weight and rugged construction
- Very low operator effort required for easy operation
- For cable and strap
- Noiseless 550kg model available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, i am looking for a winch capable of winching a 2T trailer up a sloping drive, what would you recommend? thanks.
Hi We would recommend the 2T Speed Winch which has self braking system coming with 12m wire rope fitted. This will need some form of fabrication to raise of the floor. Mount: Horizontal mounted
Rating: 2000 kg rolling weight up a 30 degree slope Link to product: 2T Winch
What are the dimensions of the mounting plate. Is the gearing different on the 550kg than 800kg
The mounting plate dimensions can be found following the data sheet link below
The gearing ratio is different, 550kg is 4.1:1 and the 880kg is 5:1
I hope the information helps.
Can this winch be used for braked lowering as well as braked hoisting? I am looking for a hand winch to use for raising and lowering a boat's 10 metre mast. The mast weighs about 50kg. It's obviously important to be able to safeguard the lowering process against runaway.
Yes this would work, the winch is fitted with a load pressure brake.
I am look to use this winch to pull up a washing line as my wife is finding it difficult to pull up a fully load washing lines it suitable for this application and will it be ok in the British whether.
Hi we would recommend the HA-AG winch for this application:
Winch on own:
Washing line kit:
How many meters of cable will this winch hold Thanks Barry
All information you require can be found on the data sheet: