The Gebuwin worm gear hand winch has a transmission that consists of a worm shaft and wheel. Due to the fact that this transmission causes friction loss it also provides 50% of the braking system. The load pressure brake provides the other 50%. The combination of the braking system and robust design results in a very safe hoisting and pulling winch.
- Robust construction
- Primarily used for hoisting, also possible for pulling loads
- The braking mechanism consists of 50% by the friction in the worm gear transmission and 50% by a load pressure brake
- Static safety minimum factor 4
- Adjustable crank and recoil free
- All rotating parts run in maintenance free bearings
- The numbers in the product name correspond with the hoisting capacities on the first cable layer. Pulling capacity is approx. 2.5 times the hoisting capacity
- Cable outlet possible upward, downward and at rear.
- Standard paint finish in grey (RAL 7035) and black (RAL 9005) according to DIN 12944, C1M
1. GD = Grooved cable drum
2. EV = Zinc plated finish with a minimum of 6 micron
3. EX = ATEX certified, for zones 2 and 22
4. XD = Multiple (X) cable compartments possible
5. 2D = Twin Drum LINK