Pedestal KB 500-5000 kg
The Gebuwin pedestals are solidly manufactured and are specially developed for hand winch applications. The cable pulleys are manufactured from cast iron and the blocks from steel. The pedestals are supplied painted in grey/ black. The cable pulleys are fitted with a sliding bearing.
- Robust construction due to a cast iron cable pulley in a steel frame
- Suitable only for hand winch applications
- Cable pulleys are fitted with sliding bearings
- The numbers in the product name correspond with the maximum load capacities
- Standard paint finish in grey (RAL 7035) and black (RAL 9005) according to DIN 12944, C1M
The coding for the Pulleys is as follows: The first two letters refer to the type and the subsequent numbers refer to the hoisting capacity in kg’s. A few letters then follow; these refer to the surface treatment of the product. The explanation for the coding is as follows:
KB = Pedestal
GR = grey (RAL 7035) / black (RAL 9005) painted according to DIN 12944-C1 EV = electrolyte zinc plated, min. 6 microns
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.