GEBUWIN | WW Type 250kg - 1500kg GR/2D Double Drum Worm gear hand winch (WG Type)
This Gebuwin worm gear hand winch has a double cable drum and a transmission that consists of a worm shaft and wheel. Due to the fact that this transmission causes friction loss it also provides 50% of the braking system. The load pressure brake provides the other 50%. The combination of the braking system and robust design results in a very safe hoisting and pulling winch. Gebuwin provides special versions of up to six cable drum compartments.
- Robust construction
- Primarily used for hoisting, also possible for pulling loads
- The braking mechanism consists of 50% by the friction in the worm gear transmission and 50% by a load pressure brake
- Static safety minimum factor 4
- Adjustable crank and recoil free
- All rotating parts run in maintenance free bearings
- The numbers in the product name correspond with the hoisting capacities on the first cable layer. Pulling capacity is approx. 2.5 times the hoisting capacity
- Cable outlet possible upward, downward and at rear.
- Standard paint finish in grey (RAL 7035) and black (RAL 9005) according to DIN 12944, C1M
1. GD = Grooved cable drum
2. EV = Zinc plated finish with a minimum of 6 micron
3. EX = ATEX certified, for zones 2 and 22
4. XD = Multiple (X) cable compartments possible
Also larger drums to accept more wire rope.
The below show the standard lifting capacities and drum storage (travel) per compartment. For longer rope travel (larger drums) please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the capacity and travel required per drum.