Champion CPG6500 5500 Watt Petrol Generator With Remote Start (1 x 240v) (2 x 110v)
The Champion Power Equipment electric remote start portable petrol generator is powered by a 13hp 389cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5000 running watts and 6250 starting watts.
With a 25 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. The OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for caravans, camping, RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
Champion are the number 1 generator brand in the US, well proven and built to last.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering several small-medium appliances and several types of construction items.
Please Note!!! Dual voltage generators will only give approx. 50-60% of the rated output wattage on 120v per socket.
|AC Load||2 x 110v / 1 x 240v|
|Socket Rating||32 / 32|
|Fuel Capacity||25 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||1.1 Litres|
|Start Type||Recoil, Electric, Remote|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Choke Type||Manual /Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||74 dBA|
|Dimensions||100 x 57 x 63 Incl Wheels & Handle Extended cm|
|Weight||91.5 kg (201.7 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||10 hours|
|Wheels||25.4cm Never Flat|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
- Stage V Compliant
- Coldstart Technology
- Electric Start
- Overload Protection
- Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Volt Guard
- Wireless Remote
- Wheel kit included (never flat wheels)
- Push Button electric start
- 3.1cm durable steel frame
- Starting Watts = 6250W - The extra watts needed initially for 2-3 seconds to start motor-driven products. This is the maximum wattage the generator can produce.
- Maximum Watts = 5500W - The maximum watts the generator will run at continuously for short periods of time.
- Rated Watts = 5000W - This is the continuous power the generator will produce for long periods of time.
Product data sheet