Champion 3500 Watt Inverter Dual Fuel Generator (2 x 240v) (1 x 12v DC)
This is the Champion signature Dual Fuel Inverter generator powered by a 3.5 kilowatt powerful engine. Champion generators are in a league of their own with regards engine technology and features. All champion engines are designed, engineered and tested in the most demanding environments and can be proved by watching the testing videos.
An outstanding feature on the Champion inverter is the Delay Stop which allows equipment to stop running or power down without a power surge.
Another outstanding feature is the start up current. It has a special peak current of 15.8amps for just milliseconds allowing your equipment to start up without tripping or overloading the generator. This is ideal for RV's, motor homes and caravans - especially when running A/C units or similar.
The Champion Power Equipment 73001I-DF portable dual fuel inverter petrol generator is powered by a 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 Starting Watts (Petrol Only).
With a 6 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours on petrol and 16 hours on Propane / LPG (Based on 19kg bottle).
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. It is ideal for camping trips, hunting, travelling, picnics, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Propane (LPG) or Petrol
- Stage V Compliant
- Coldstart Technology
- Electric Start
- Overload Protection
- Parallel Connection
- USB Connection
What Will it Power? Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance and/or a few household items.
3500 Petrol / 3150 LPG
|Max Watts||3400 Petrol / 3000 LPG|
|Rated Watts||3200 Petrol / 2880 LPG|
|AC Load||2 x 240v 13amp|
|DC Output||12 / 8.3|
|RPM||Automatic (Based on load)|
|Fuel Capacity||6 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Start Type||Recoil, Electric|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||59 dBA|
|Dimensions||69 x 49 x 50.5 cm|
|Weight||51 kg (112.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 25%||8 hours|
|Certification||CE Approved, EU Stage V|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Product data sheet
- 3500 / 3150 (LPG) Starting Watts
- 3150 / 2880 (LPG) Running Watts
- Dual Fuel - Propane Gas (LPG) or Petrol Powered
- 12v DC Outlet
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Electric Push Button Start
- Intelligent 3in1 Volt Meter
- 240v AC Load
- 12v DC outlet
- 58 dBA at 23 ft.
- Built-in Handle and Wheel Kit
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- Dual Port (2.1A/1A) USB Adapter (Included)
- Smart Charge
- Parallel Connectable
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.