Champion CPG3500E2-DF 2800 Watt Dual Fuel Generator With Electric Start (1 x 240v) (1 x 110v)
|Start Type:||Recoil, Electric|
The Champion Power Equipment CPG3500E2-DF DF Dual Fuel, Petrol or LPG, portable generator, is powered by a 182cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2500 running watts & 2800 max watts on petrol and 2600 max watts & 2300 running watts on LPG.
With a 15 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load running on petrol or running off propane 23hrs based on 19kg bottle (0.84kg/hr based on 50% Load). Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, travelling, picnics, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. Patented volt guard system installed to protect spikes and surges on appliances & equipment also included patented Cold Start technology.
3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering a fridge, furnace, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
Please Note: 110v is 40-50% lower output (watts) than 230v, if full power is required on 110v than a single phase 110v only generator is required.
|Starting Watts||3125 Petrol / 2875 LPG|
|Max Watts||2800 Petrol / 2600 LPG|
|Rated Watts||2500 Petrol / 2300 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 120v 16amp / 1 x 240v 16amp|
|Socket Rating||16 / 16|
|Fuel Capacity||15 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Start Type||Recoil, Electric|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||68 dBA|
|Dimensions||71.5 x 50 x 52.5 Incl Wheels & Handle Extended cm|
|Weight||55 kg (121.3 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||10hrs Petrol / 23hrs LPG hours|
|Certification||CE Approved, EU Stage V|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Product data sheet
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Please note that the majority of the competitions Dual Fuel models in the UK tend to be “retrofits” which invalidate the Manufacturer’s Warranty! Whilst Champion lead the way with their dual fuel patented technology & their machines are Factory fitted & therefore the 3 years Manufacturer’s Warranty is fully supported.
- 2800 / 2600 (LPG) Max Watts
- 2500 / 2300 (LPG) Running Watts
- 110v / 240v AC load
- Up to 10 hours run time at 50% load (Petrol)
- Up to 23 hours run time 50% load (LPG)
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- 3in1 Intelli Gauge
- Easy Start pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- 25cm durable tubular steel frame