GEBUWIN - DW1000 - Drill Worm Gear Winch Ref: 156-25
This Gebuwin drill winch can be operated with a drilling machine and is equipped with an automatic greasing system (AGS). The drill winch is designed to be used in a low frequent manner and is three times faster then a hand winch. This high quality, robust and safe wormgear winch has a safety factor of 4.
The unique feature of this winch is the low torque of 6 Nm needed to pull or hoist 1000 kg. That’s why this winch is suitable for a normal drilling machine (240V). Because of the automatic greasing system, maintenance is very low for this winch.
- Robust and safe hoisting and pulling winch
- In compliance with EN 13157, DIN 15020
- Static safety factor 4
- Transmission box IP54
- Right angled worm transmission and spur gearing
- Cable outlet upwards, downwards or at rear
- Suitable to operate with a drill machine or by hand
- Load pressure break with ratchet system
- Automatic grease system
- Paint thickness is 60 – 80 micron in 1 layer and in compliance with DIN/ISO 12944, C1M
- Grooved drum
- Multiple cable drum compartments