Armortek Extreme Winch Rope Grey, Red Core 10mm x 38m
The SUPER TOUGH Armortek Extreme Winch Rope is designed to withstand the most rigorous winching punishment.
These winch lines have a double braided construction consisting of an inner 12 strand 'core' rope with a tightly woven outer shield. The benefits to this type of rope are fantastic. First of all the inner core is extremely well protected from UV rays, as well as dirt abrasion. Secondly, the outer braid acts as an abrasion guard for the entire length of the core line. This translates into a longer lasting and much tougher rope.
BENEFITS OF ARMORTEK EXTREME SYNTHETIC WINCH ROPE
- Made from ARMORTEK Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Fibre.
- Double braided construction.
- 12' heat shield for first drum wrap.
- Lighter than steel (1/6 the weight of steel cable)
- Armortek Extreme special coating for the highest abrasion resistance and durability.
- Armortek is rated at 70 percent stronger than wire.
- Armortek floats, wire doesn't.
- You don't have to worry about wire splinters.
- No strength loss when overlapped on winch drum.
- Unlike wire, Armortek will not whiplash if broken.
- Armortek comes pre-stretched and heat set.
- Packed in lightweight Armotek Extreme polyester carry bag
|Max Breaking Load||8 200 kg||9 500 kg||12 900 kg|
Available in these sizes made Up With Hook & Thimble:
- 9mm x 38m
- 10mm x 30m
- 10mm x 38m
- 12mm x 30m
Product data sheet