TIGER WIRE ROPE PULLER TYPE TRPA with Aluminium Casing Ref: 216-1
Tiger wire rope pulling machines are suitable for pulling, lifting, tensioning and releasing in any direction, with unlimited rope length.
Suitable for rescue operations, safe extraction of stuck vehicles, movement of heavy equipment and the removal of trees and other agricultural operations.
They are available in light and compact aluminium or pressed steel construction for applications where aluminium is not recommended.
These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009.
- Lifting capacity range from 800kg to 5,400kg.
- Pulling capacity range from 1,200kg to 8,000kg.
- Corrosion free aluminium alloy casing or steel versions available
- Rope clamp system easily disengaged with a lever allowing smooth installation of wire rope
- Shear pins can be replaced without removing the load
- Individually serial numbered for traceability
- Lightweight manual pulling machines - simple and safe to operate by one person.
- Usable at horizontal, vertical and angled working positions.
- Equipped with an anchor bolt offering numerous connection possibilities
- Spare shear pins supplied
- Supplied with relevant certification and user instructions
- Compact high-strength
- Available with no rope, 20m, 30m or 40m length steel wire with eye hook as standard (Please select the option you require from the green drop down menu).
- Custom lengths also available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
- Overload protection built in, with a shearing pin in the forward lever
- Parallel clamping system providing evenly distributed grip at a lower force, resulting in less rope wear.